St Mary’s Church

church2

St Mary’s Church, Uffington, built in 1250, is known as the “Cathedral of the Vale”. This is because it is a large church, with a high standard of design and workmanship, which must have been built by a wealthy patron rather than as an ordinary parish church.

For more information see the St Mary’s Church page on uffington.net