Web site accessibility statement
This web site has been designed to meet current good practice in accessibility. We aim to comply with the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
The site is easy to navigate and responsive features adjust the layout to suit the site visitor’s screen size. These design points make the site more accessible to users with impaired sight:
- all images have alternative text descriptions
- all links have an appropriate description of where the link leads
and using the toolbar available by clicking on this icon
- all the text in the site can be resized
- links can be highlighted by underlining
- users can select a black and white or high-contrast colour scheme
Note: some browsers may not support all the options on the accessibility toolbar.
Access Key codes have not been implemented as these are no longer recommended by the RNIB.